Home » Posts tagged 'ERP 6'
Tag Archives: ERP 6
Hi…my blog readers…
This time, I will show you on step by step installing SAP ERP 6 EhP 8 using MaxDB 7.9 as database server. This posting will show you about preparation and prerequisite step. Make sure that you have copied all your installers on local disk.
Prepare your environment.
Run the sapinst.
In SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6, the function code
&SAP_EDIT, which enables the change mode of transaction SE16N, is deactivated (SAP Note 1420281) due to security breaches that were detected. In order to activate it (temporarily), follow the steps below:
- Go to SE16N, as usual, and type the table for which you want to make modifications.
- Instead of typing
&SAP_EDITin the command field, type
/Hand press “Enter” key to activate debugging.
- Press F8 key to enter the data browser for the above table.
- While in debugging mode, enter the two variables GD-EDIT and GD-SAPEDIT and press “Enter” key.
- For each variable, click on the change button, change the value to an uppercase “X” and press “Enter” key.
- Press F8 key to exit debugging and enter the table in change mode.