Home » Posts tagged 'SCC4'
Tag Archives: SCC4
This step by step configuration is going to show you on how to create new client on SAP ERP 6 EHp 7. Usually, Basis doing this step after completing the installation.
Type tcode “SCC4”
This will display avalaible clients.
Click Display/Change icon to change mode.
Click “New Entries” (more…)
Hi…Today I am going to view about Client Copy using Client Export and Client Import procedure. It’s easy and safe way than direct client copy.
1. Run SCC8
2. Select Profile for desired copy type (Usually All SAP_ALL or user master only SAP_USER. You will need direction from the requester as to the correct selection here. Use Profile -> Display Profile to display profile details.)
3. Select target System (or group)
4. De- Select “Test Run” (If selected)
5. Run Export
– Up to 3 requests are created, depending on the data selected and available:
1. “SIDKO00353” for transporting client-independent data, if you have selected this
2. “SIDKT00353” for transporting client-specific data
3. “SIDKX00353” for transporting client-specific texts, provided texts are available in this client
6.Monitor TP logs for errors and export files for growth
1. Create client (scc4)
2. Login to client (sap* – pass)
3. Manually add “O” transport then “X” then “T” to TMS buffer
4. Highlight #1 and use “Request -> Import” to launch import tool
5. Monitor “I” file in OS “/usr/sap/trans/tmp” dir for progress info
6. After Import is complete perform “post processing steps” from client tool (SCC7)
So if you have 3 transport requests and the data has been exported successfully then go for an import in quality system
I hope this could help to refresh QA server with PRD server data and settings.