Check this on your SAP system (use SE38).
If you’re interested in the lyrics of Blink 182’s song “Obvious” (I am not), have a look at the SAP report RDDPUTJZ_REQUEST_COMP_CHECK3 and scroll down to the bottom :
comm1 = ‘DO NOT CHECK!’.
loop at screen.
if screen-group1 eq ‘CH0’.
screen-input = ‘0’.
* Blink 182
* Obvious (more…)
How to unlock an Oracle user ?When you want to lock/unlock an oracle user, my suggestion is to user the sql command “alter user” like:
SQL> ALTER USER username ACCOUNT LOCK;
SQL> ALTER USER username ACCOUNT UNLOCK;
In case you need to change the password of an oracle user the recomandation from SAP is to change the password with brconnect.
- Open the command prompt by navigating to Start → Run and by typing “cmd”.
- Go to the \SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui directory (in Program Files), through the command prompt.
- Create the necessary value in Windows registry by typing:
An information message will appear.
- Open the registry editor, in order to access Windows registry, by navigating to Start → Run and by typing “regedit”.
- Go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPShortcut\Security registry key.
- Change the value data of “EnablePassword“ from 0 to 1.
- Close SAP Logon and open it again, in case it was open during the whole process.
Accessing a SAP ERP system using TeamViewer VPN, for establishing a virtual private network (VPN) between a local computer and a remote server (partner), is a relatively simple and cheap method. The major prerequisite for the use of TeamViewer VPN is that TeamViewer is installed on both sides with the option “Use TeamViewer VPN“.
In SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6, the function code
&SAP_EDIT, which enables the change mode of transaction SE16N, is deactivated (SAP Note 1420281) due to security breaches that were detected. In order to activate it (temporarily), follow the steps below:
- Go to SE16N, as usual, and type the table for which you want to make modifications.
- Instead of typing
&SAP_EDITin the command field, type
/Hand press “Enter” key to activate debugging.
- Press F8 key to enter the data browser for the above table.
- While in debugging mode, enter the two variables GD-EDIT and GD-SAPEDIT and press “Enter” key.
- For each variable, click on the change button, change the value to an uppercase “X” and press “Enter” key.
- Press F8 key to exit debugging and enter the table in change mode.